December 12, 2006

in the spirit of getting things going...

Josh Hunter is ugly- proove me wrong.

ummm what else...
for those of you who dont read my personal blog- shame on you- i have a photo-album of my cat here in memphis- i think you mihgt'a enjoy'a: (this is how you make a link... HAYLEY!)

ALSO- bryan- just thought you'd like to know that my pharmacy law final is TOMORROW- (dang)- but its not all that bad... the hardest thing is trying to remember all the different penalties- like for C2 or C4 controlled substances or different types of violations... seems kinda stupid- i think we should just have to know what NOT to do, so that we never have to worry about the penalties- i mean... we can't really do much about them anways... "oh crap i was going to sell some Morphine to my cousin, but since theres a $50,000 fine, maybe i wont...".... i mean... if you think you can get away with something- you're probably not too concerned with the penalty... i dunno... any lawyer thoughts on that?

also- i dont know if i said this earlier, but my last day of class ever was last week- and my last pharmacy test (before the boards- dang...) will be on monday!- i'll be home tuesday night the 19th- so start making your scott reservations ahead of time... i'm going fast!

ok gotta go!