January 25, 2007

Madagascar pictures

I know it doesn't have anything to do with M&M's, but I thought I'd finally post a couple of my Madagascar pictures.
Me in the first village I visited. They had been having a lot of plague so we went with the local doctor to give a sort of public service announcement. Basically, he told them they were dirty. It was awkward.


An interesting insect called a giraffe-necked weevil. Kind of like a lady bug with a freaky neck.

One of the multiple types of chameleons we saw on our hikes through the rainforest. Sadly, I forgot the name...

The guy on my shoulder is a brown lemur. This place was kind of a lemur petting zoo for animals that they rescued. It was awesome, but he kept looking for food in my ear. Plus, he was pretty stinky.


It was hard to just choose a couple, so hopefully you guys like them. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll try to post a couple more sometime.