March 10, 2008

Mt. Juliet High School

Ok, so this blog is at least theoretically organized around the fact that we all went to Mt. Juliet High School. Has anyone looked at their faculty lately? I went to the website to see what I could find. It is safe to say that a very large percentage of the faculty has been replaced since we were there. The biggest surprise to me is that Ms. Sharpe is an assistant principal. C'mon. This is the woman who used to apologize to use when she yelled at us after we got out of control. Seriously? Ms. Sharpe dealing with hooligans? I can't see it.

The only other interesting thing I noticed is that Mr. B. is still teaching (thought he would've gotten the axe by now) and his daughter Rebecca is teaching Criminal Justice there too. I don't think there was anything else remarkable.

Thoughts?