June 14, 2005

Another frivolous movie post

Hey everyone. As you all should know, I like movies. So I like to post about movies, especially ones I get to see before the rest of you suckers. HA! I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith last weekend and it was really entertaining. It's a great summer movie if you just want to go and watch pretty people try and hurt each other, and make babies. Pretty funny, too. Last night I saw Batman Begins and it was the best adaptation of the comic I've ever seen. It is a very realistic approach, and it very thoroughly explains Batman's origins. It also does a nice job of showing the logistics of how all his equipment works. Everything is explained and makes sense, with very little campiness. Also there are no nipples on the batsuit. I highly recommend it. Summer's just getting started too. Next week is Land of the Dead (the next film after Day of the Dead, by George Romero which Hayley should definitely see), then War of the Worlds, then Craptastic 4, and finally Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Well that's all I have. I'll be sure to post again if anything ever happens that is worth writing about.