March 7, 2006

B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

sooo... me and my roommate went to the local kroger, often affectionately called the "crack kroger"... and i'll let you figure out why... and we did some shopping, just a quick in and out deal. I got some diet mountin dew, bananas, and milk... so we get out to the parking lot and, to my suprise someone asked me for some money (and by suprise, i mean that happens no less than twice every time i go shopping there)... it was a little old lady... she walked over and got right up next to me like (not unlike the close-talker from seinfield) and asked me for some money for some food... my reply:

"well i just have my credit card, i'm sorry"
"but i'm just really hungry"
"well i have some bananas, you want one of those?"
"i need some food... i'm really hungry"
"yeah... you want a banana?"
"no i'm really hungry... i just need something to eat"
"sure, no problem... so 2 bananas? would that do it?"
"no i need food... can you give me some money??"
"no, but i can give you a banana"
"i just... i'm hungry... i need food... need some chicken... "
"sooo is that a yes or a no for the banana?"
"i'm just really hungry"
"yeah i bet, you want a banana? i've got some of those right here in my car, you can have one... or two?"
".....i dont really like bananas"
"ok...well... see ya"

gotta love memphians