November 26, 2006

in need of your help

ummm ok... so i just got my graduation pictures back (for my May 2008 graduation date- they were taken now because in january we disperse to different parts of the state to do our rotations- yeah i knew you were gonna ask that) - i gotta choose one of these three...
going for the one that makes me look the LEAST chubby, and thre MOST pharmacist-like...
yeah i know... i've got big hair... but when else in my life will i be able to look goofy and not really care? oh yeah... retirement... but before then?

oh and these are bad quality is because its from the photographer's website- and you cant save the files on your computer.... so i just took these up close with my camera and cropped them...
you get the picture... they are all actually really clear and high-res... alittle TOO high-res if you ask me :/

A
B


C