June 1, 2006

the good news

Soooo after my 3rd MRI and a full-body bone scan- the orthopedist says he thinks i have a fracture at the neck of my femur. This information means that 1) i have to be on crutches (for i'm not sure how long- till the surgery) and 2) he can possibly fix me by putting screws in my hip...
3) if i put too much pressure on it, or jump and land the wrong way, or something of that nature- i could actually snap the bone clean off at that fracture--(and i was like "HUH? thats no good...")

he said that could have actually been causing the whole "constant pain" thing i've had for the last 14ish months... so that was alittle sobering-- i also go in for some nerve tests next week- involving electrodes on my legs-- oh well- good times--
the good news? women over 30 are getting married at higher rates than 20 years ago... thanks Jesse!

haha- see you this weekend!