April 18, 2006

old school

so this is a picture i took of my roommate Aryan- lives on the 2nd floor... me and him and Chun were in my room and i was like... wow... i'm so messed up from this leg thing that i cant even wear half my clothes anymore so i gave him some shorts and some t-shirts... we ran across one t-shirt that i had never worn. Its the one that Josh and Jesse made me in Undergrad- i think it was junior year- and i was scared to wear it in public because i thought people would make fun of me... but aryan thinks its funny and isnt scared to wear it- so he's gonna wear it to shcool tomorrow... also i got those shorts about a year and a half ago as a present, but they are 33 waist- the tighest pants i own and i dont think i'll ever be able to make it back to that this lifetime... so i figured its either give them to aryan or goodwill... and i know aryan better... Holla Posted by Picasa