April 26, 2006

Lost Stuff

I was reading about the drunken-I'm-indepndent-don't-tell-me-what-to-do life of Ana-Lucia Rodriguez, and I saw this link to an old (Oct. 2005) Lost story. Doesn't she know he's got a problem with heroin? Plus he's always scheming with con-men to steal guns and drag Asian women through the jungle. Plus, he's a hobbit. I would think that she could do way better. He's got to be the least attractive person on the island. That includes Bernard and the bearded guy (and even Ethan, who looked pretty freaky).

Some might say I'm confusing the "real world" with the imaginary world of Lost. But I have no reason to believe Lost isn't real. What with the smoke monsters and murderous pack of crash survivors, and hatches and so forth.

Seriously though, gals, would you date a guy who looks like this? He kind of looks Semi-Down-syndromey, if you ask me.

Now before you say anything, I realize this is just stupid "entertainment gossip." I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is what you get when the board dies down, crappy crappy content. But for those of us who aren't Leanne, this might be at least a little interesting.