April 9, 2006

(what it looks like right now)

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
ok so i've had this facial hair for about 21 months or so... and i'm thinking its about time to cut it...
i need to take this to a vote- tell me what you think. I think it just makes me look kinda old... and i'm tired of looking old. But maybe that would help me seem more credible on my rotations, so i dunno... people definitly seem to listen to what i have to say a lot more now at the pharmacy than before... but i was at my fraternity's formal the other night (i might have some pictures for you later) and i noticed the facial hair was few and far between... maybe that was just a 2004 thing... i dunno... i just feel like i keep looking older, but then again, i guess thats how its supposed to go... something would be wrong if i started looking younger, right... ha...