May 26, 2006

And a friend's a friend forever...

I just realized today that I've known some of you for 10 years. That's a friggin decade. That's a long time to an almost 24-year-old, and some of you have known each other longer than that. I remember being depressed about going to college in Colorado, and my parents telling me it's the friends you make in college that you keep for years to come. They said that you usually lose touch with the people you knew in high school, and nobody seems to mind much. I'm glad that isn't the case with us. I'm glad that we have stayed in contact over the years, and hope that we continue to do so in the years to come. Pardon the touchy-feely sentimental stuff. If you experience any nausea/abdominal discomfort after reading this post, induce vomiting immediately. Trust me, I'm a doctor.*

*Ryan may not actually be a doctor.