May 24, 2006

Jersey Bound

So I'm leaving for New Jersey early on Saturday. I'll be there until around August 6 or 7. At that time, we'll move into our new apartment at Stewart's Ferry (325 Stone's River Cove, Nashville, TN 37214).

I'm looking forward to the summer. It will be nice to have access to greater New York's food and culture and actually have enough money to experience them. If any of you want to come visit, feel free. We have a nice apartment in downtown Newark.

Oksana will be gone to Ukraine for all of June. It will be a difficult time for her to mourn with her family. So I'll be back in celibate-bachelor mode for a month. It is the first time we've been apart for more than a week since we've been dating, and our first time more than a night apart since we got married. I think it will be difficult to readjust to not really having anyone around. But she'll be back on June 30.

Anyway, I hope everyone here has a nice summer. Again, you are all welcome to come visit. Let me know if you are interested!