February 6, 2007

Legal Lad Podcast

For those of you have ipods or listen to podcasts, I have a recommendation:

Legal Lad's Quick and Dirty Tips to a More Lawful Life

iTunes Link

The "quick and dirty" series started with the grammar girl podcast. I enjoy it because... well lets be frank here... I have a little bit of a thing for grammar. Some of you might like the grammar girl one, some of you might not.

Either way- she has expanded into several other "QD Tips" podcasts, the newest of which is the Legal Lad. The great thing about these is that they are SHORT (always under 10 minutes, often under 5).

I listened to his first episode on iTunes. I thought it was very good stuff, the sort of thing everyone should know (what you do and don't have to tell a police officer when you are pulled over).

Check it out. You can download directly from their site or subscribe on iTunes