March 26, 2005

back again for the first time

Ok guys- i took a vacation from the MJblog- but I'm back.
i've got two things:
1) Sorry for talking about pharamcy too much before
2) Sorry Hayley for criticizing the Brick Testament thing- i should'nt have said what i said in such a harsh way... i still have trouble sometimes with when I need to hold my tounge, even when i feel like i've got something good to say... I know we are all different and feel differently about lots of things and thats a fact a feel that i really value about this group.

OK-
I talked to pappert the other day and he seemed to be doing well (yeah i know he reads and contributes to this blog- i'm just telling you about him from my POV). We talked about his prospects for pharmacy school and I would say right now that he is really heavily leaning in that way and I think thats great. It would be AWESOME (nudge nudge) if he came over to the good old U of T pharmacy school to give me some MJ company down here!

We got up at 8:45 this beautiful saturday morning and did yard work around the good old Phi Delta Chi house... we've got a nice little 1/2-3/4 acre lot (i really cant tell, i just know its not as big as my yard at home.. but by alittle more than half... so i dunno...). That took about 4 hours. I moved a big pile of bricks and rocks from one side of the yard to the back fence... and then we raked the whole thing. We hot somewhere in the area of 35-45 bags of leaves and sticks... i was gonna run today, but that was a good enough work out for me i think...

-warning- the following paragraph is about one of my pharmacy classes, if you are not interrested please skip to the next paragraph-

for our Lab final (this is the class where we make real drugs) i get to CHOOSE something to make and i was thinking i wanted something like a caffine transdermal gel that you could rub on your skin and feel a little buzz... (it is actually possible to make that- it just only keeps for 30 days so you dont see it OTC)... are there any suggestions for what i should make (it cant be a controlled substance i.e. Valium, Xanex, Morphine... ect)?



ok thats all i got- Mandy and i have had a great month so far, but i cant really tell you much about it right now because i've gotta go to a friends to play some cards! have a good week everybody!

hollllaaaaaaa