March 10, 2005

Of Star Wars and Family Guy...

Hey again. Sorry about all the entertainment-related posts, but stuff keeps coming up. I saw the full trailer for Episode III last night (it is playing with Robots) and it was AWESOME!!!! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!! I can't state that enough. I was amazed almost the entire time. Wow. I really hope this redeems the other two, and I think it will. The trailer is also playing during one of the commercial breaks of the O.C. tonight. It is worth sitting through that show if you are a Star Wars fan, believe me. Amazing.

Also for any of you Family Guy fans that haven't heard, new episodes start on May 1st on Fox. It is playing back to back every Sunday with American Dad, the new show by Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane. The episode I saw was pretty funny (same humor and animation style).
Just thought I'd let you all know. Hopefully some of you care.