March 11, 2005

Hahaha

So, Bryan and I have an hour-long conversation today online. Here are some of the excerpts.... which are hiliarious.

(On names for children)
Athena926: I'm turned off by some names because I kow people who have them... and suck
CBryanCan: yeah, me too
CBryanCan: although i am naming my first son "Jer"
CBryanCan: for his acute mathematical skills
Athena926: my first daughter... Sweetcheeks
Athena926: hahaha
CBryanCan: of teacher corrective ability
Athena926: HAHA
CBryanCan: and my second son will be Jason Garton Cantrell
Athena926: I was thinking of Sun-God Gwaltney Shelton
CBryanCan: lol
Athena926: could work for girl OR boy
CBryanCan: guidance hag dillard-cantrell
CBryanCan: our second daughter
Athena926: haha
Athena926: she must be fat and irritable
CBryanCan: of course
CBryanCan: and will only be friendly and/or helpful to associates of family

(On a five year reunion)
CBryanCan: LOL.. .we are at hunter's... and Johnna was there... we were talking about reunions.. and Johnna was like... who is in charge of that? and someone said the student body president.. and she said.... oh, that's me... and we all just looked at her and someone said "we should've anticipated that one"
Athena926: HAHAHA
Athena926: aw crap
Athena926: we'll never see each other again

CBryanCan: and mr. attractive himself
CBryanCan: josh clark
Athena926: that guy
CBryanCan: "I got skiiiiiiiiiiiiills they're multiplyin"
Athena926: I heard he was in med school
Athena926: and then that he got married
CBryanCan: Tractor Head: "CHEEuls CHEEuls"
Athena926: and then that he got sick and was @ death's door
Athena926: HAHA
CBryanCan: really? med school?
Athena926: Tractor Head's nipples pointed in the wrong direction
CBryanCan: indeed they did
Athena926: apparently so.... but you never know
CBryanCan: and scott said they taste funny
Athena926: med school..... jail..... a car wash?
Athena926: haha... indeed
CBryanCan: something like that

(On productivity since the five years out of high school, and zombie threat!)
CBryanCan: wow.. five years otu of HS, it's hard to believe
Athena926: I know... I feel like I should have done more
Athena926: won a Nobel Prize or something
CBryanCan: lol
CBryanCan: nah
Athena926: cured ugliness?
CBryanCan: no cure
Athena926: beer
CBryanCan: true
CBryanCan: but you'd have to give everyone beer
Athena926: beer is the cure.... I am a genius! Where is my Nobel Prize?
CBryanCan: so how about those unsuccessful facially scared zombie victims? were'nt you lookin into that?
Athena926: Hmm... put on theback burner for my ugliness discovery
Athena926: which is now over
Athena926: bring on the zombies
CBryanCan: there should be a zombie alert system
Athena926: I KNOW
Athena926: People always catch on too late
CBryanCan: orange- zombie threat probably
CBryanCan: probable
Athena926: and then... choas
Athena926: I'm more afraid of zombies than terrorists
Athena926: significantly more

I hope you all enjoyed this... I had a blast talking to Bryan! :)