March 23, 2005

Busyness!

I leave tomorrow to go to our family farm until Monday (it is snowing there, as opposed to the 80* weather we are having in Houston!), and then after a week of work... I am accompanying Jack to Los Angeles over the weekend for him to put finishing touches on his demo and meet with the album producer. Also, I finally get to meet a few of his band mates, which should be an experience. I've never been to LA, and I'm excited about our little mini-break!

In other exciting news, I have finished paying off my credit card debt accrued from five months of living in Houston and volunteering. Though it wasn't sizeable... I am excited to be debt-free again.

Whitney was up here last week, and we had a good time, complete with the obligatory heart-to-heart sister talks... which I kind of miss. It's neat now that she's at the age where we have real conversations about adult things.... career, goals, sex, marriage, etc. She'll always be a little squid to me though... even when she's 50.