September 22, 2005

Busy week

I've had a lot going on this week, but mostly fun stuff. On Monday I took my kitten in for the old snip-snip (neutering in layman's terms) and got a chance to go see Green Day down in Denver. It was a very good show, with lot of pyrotechnics and audience involvement. Plus they did a 2.5 hour long set, so I felt like I got my money's worth. Last night I saw Corpse Bride which was very well done, and aesthetically pleasing, but didn't really impress me much beyond that. Tonight I start my once weekly fencing class, which definitely has me curious. I'm slightly concerned that it will be me and a bunch of 13 year olds. Hopefully tonight we'll just focus on laughing, then jumping off things. This weekend Nina and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary by going out to the Melting Pot on Saturday and heading up to Rocky Mountain National Park and the city of Estes Park on Sunday. There is a tiny Italian restaurant up there that has the best pasta I've had outside of Italy. In my spare time I've been working on the med school application online, trying to get it done sometime before the end of the month. Next week A History of Violence, comes out which looks awesome and everyone should see. Oh, on a minor side note: I GOT A CELL PHONE. Convenience finally won out over necessity. If you would like to call me on it, my number is (970) 310-8722. It is now my only number, so don't bother with the old one. I need to accomplish something, so I need to be off. I hope everyone is well and that Hayley gets through the hurricane unscathed and without too much property damage. Keep us updated.