February 11, 2005

Dangit

I forgot to put my name on the last one. I hate the comments becuase you have to open them and scroll back down to see what you have missed. My idea is that we NEVER use comments that way you can just scroll down to the last one you read and read all the ones above it. Doesn't that make sense? In honor of my plan (and against the democratic spirit), I have disabled comments for this post. The comment system is incompatible with our way of doing this. If we use comments, they should only be an aside comment between the commentor and the person who posts. Then again, lets just disable comments completely. So what if we have tons of messages, we have to read them all anyway if we are to follow our scheme.

Another alternative might be to have everyone do one post per so-and-so (day, two days, week) then they can converse through comments (people post replies, then the original writer can post a reply through a new comment). That is a much more topical method though and can get confusing if one post talks about other posts (which post would you reply to?)

-Bryan

P.S. Johnna, that was me who gave you the info.