February 11, 2005

Various Replies

Johnna- Click the "Eblogger" button at the top left.. it'll take you to a sign in page. It took me a bit to figure it out as well.

Hayley- Blake turns 21 on Wednesday... it is scary that he is already a father and can't legally drink until Wednesday. He's a good dad though, he's very responsible these days.

Scott- I like drugs, will you be my friend?

Law school is going well. I am interviewing this week and next for my summer job. Law jobs are sweet, 1200-2200 per week depending on the market. Not too shabby. Yes, that's right, per week. Hopefully I'll get one of those jobs. If not... maybe I get evicted... who knows. Classes this semester are better than last semester. Property, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law I, Criminal Law, and Legal Writing II. Gotta run, need to prep for interview