February 16, 2005

from boston

Well, looks like we all have another excellent use of time on our hands...

Some interesting posts; I haven't really kept up with you all, but this is a nice means to do so, I suppose.

Leanne-- Wow-- Kansas? Sounds exciting! Best of luck with everything-

Bryan-- You like Vandy?

Hayley--- I really don't know anything about you anymore-- a musician? Houston?

other TN folk--- enjoy the weather, you lucky b@#%*&$%

As for myself, I am just overwhelmed by grad school and life here in Boston. I have several auditions coming up for orchestral conducting programs; with any luck, I'll leave the New England Conservatory and start Yale this fall. Other than music, life has been rather shitty. I came out of a pretty heavy relationship in December and haven't really recovered yet. The truth, ladies and gentlemen, is that no matter how hard you work, long distance relationships rarely work out. Ah well... life goes on.

Keep up the interesting posts--- perhaps I'll see you all again sometime.

Ciao

Scott (not the gay one)