February 22, 2005

The Prodigal Pappert

Well this b'log can finally get started now that I'm on the scene. I would have started sooner but Bryan only told me about it the other day. As a side not, my hotmail account is no more. Cynicles is dead I'm afraid. So if you need to send me anything ryanpappert@yahoo.com is the way to go. Or you can send it to my CDC email. Ryan, you may find your collective self asking, what is new in the sexy rollercoaster that I can only imagine your life to be? Well no matter how badly anyone else's life is at the moment, I hope it will serve as a consolation that my life is great. Babes, bucks, I got it all (Note: Ryan may not actually have babes or bucks).

For anyone that forgot, or just pretended to be listening the last time I spoke with them, I work at a small branch of the CDC out here in Fort Collins (sometimes known as Boulder) Colorado. I test human and animal serum samples for plague and tularemia. I am also working on a PCR test for sub-typing different strains of tularemia, but I'll spare everyone the specifics. I live in a house with 2 other guys and a girl. I have a cat, a hamster, and 2 bettas. Nina and I have been together for a year and a half now and things are going well. When I am done at the CDC I will probably go the Myatt route or the Burka route. Yes Scott, I am considering pharmacy school. As you can see my life is the stuff that MTV reality shows and Puff Diddy music videos are made of. Hopefully you are all drooling with envy and eagerly awaiting my next post.

Also, I saw Constantine twice and agree with Hunter that it was pretty good. As long as you have no problem with a movie based on a comic book and starring Keanu Reeves, then I recommend it.

Ryan Pappert
Whoremaster General of HSKWAAFTDC
Member of Un-non-anti-Hermitesque