February 11, 2005

I Caught you a Delicious Bass...

Thanks Hayley and...Leanne? Who posted and told me how to do this biz-nass?

I'm at my internship right now at Universal Music (Mercury, MCA, Lost Highway and Dreamworks). Home of the late Johnny Cash, and the great(ly) sexy Ryan Adams. We basically sit around here and check our e-mail 20 times a day. Its fantastic. Ideally one day I'll have a REAL job that requires the same. JK- its actually pretty tedious. We're a part of the New Media group, so we're basically building a website that ties together all the individual labels.
Lets see what else?
Still in school, will be forever. Plan to study abroad next year. I'll hopefully go to Italy (for a year).
I'm also still with Mike, which is crazy-its about 8 mths now! He's looking into some federal jobs-FBI, Secret Service-all that crap. Which leaves one to question, how did I end up -w- this guy and HAYLEY got the musician?

VAjohnna