February 22, 2005

Visits?

Hello all... I thought I'd check in since I had a moment.

Whitney (Whitley) is coming to visit me in two weeks, over her spring break. For those of you who are NOT up to speed... she is attending Cumberland University, and will be married to Lane Rockensock in May 2006. She'll be here over both Rodeo and St. Patrick's Day... these are huge, drunken, debaucherous events. Plus, we'll get to go and see Jack and his band play a show in San Antonio... and see the Alamo, Riverwalk, etc.

Alex Shaw... you may or may not remember her... is coming the weekend before Easter to visit with her new boyfriend, Ryan. They'll be here for three days, and then over Easter holiday (we get M. Thursday- Easter Monday off!!), Jack and I are taking a trip to the Shelton family farm for him meet my father and grandmother for the first time.

Right now, my life is relatively relaxed... work is great, I get lots of free time with an adjustable schedule, and I am having great weekend trips to museums, lakes, blah blah blah. I will miss this when I begin LSAT study (March 1) and following up to taking it (June 6th). Bryan, if you have any tips... send 'em my way, please.

I think all of you have my current phone number... email me hayleyj82@hotmail.com
if you don't... I'm not posting it here. And you better not either, Scott. :)

I agree with Pap... Shaun of the Dead is a great movie... and you guys know how I feel about zombies! I actually bought it... two thumbs up.