October 6, 2005

Overwhelmed and Underappreciated

....not that I'm complaining.


***Sorry guys, I have had to edit this post... will explain later.***

LSAT scores are pending, and I should get an email with score status on 10/22. Can't wait.

Also, I have had a headache for two days that will NOT be calmed by Advil, Tylenol or aspirin. Maybe I have a tumor. Last night at my salon, I ran into an old friend... long story... we lost touch or strange terms.. blah blah. Anyhow, I was on codeine going for a bikini wax, and I think I was rude/unresponsive. I'll apologize and blame it on the drugs. However, getting a bikini wax whilst on hydrocodone was great... I barely felt a thing!

On a lighter note... the wedding pics look wonderful! The scenery looks beautiful and Jesse is NOT wearing too much makeup! :) Nicely done!