October 10, 2005

yeah i know

OK- my big test was today... so when i got home i didnt have to study... so i took alot of pictures of stuff (my house) and made a little photogallery as to not take up space on here-because there are several pictures... enjoy!

http://copstudents.utmem.edu/2008students/sburka/UTPDC.htm

ACTUALLY- i think you need my name and password to get in...

name: sburka
pass: sb1282

there it is if you need it


EDIT-
i honestly know that nobody cares but i have to say this: I just studied my butt off (and you didnt even hear about it) for the last 2 weeks and took the biggest and most important test of my pharmacy career (cardiology) to date and i just got my grade back and it was an 83!!! i got a 70 on the midterm (50%) of my grade and i needed a 70 average to keep going... so i studied harder than i ever have before and got that 83 for the other 50% of my grade... i am so so so so pumped about that... i know that might not mean too much, but its a really big deal to me... (makes me think i might actually pull out of this thing in one piece)- holla- scott